- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for developing architecture frameworks using JEE technologies, Maintain and improve existing applications ,Assist in the development of standards, procedures and guidelines to improve the development process ,Agile SCRUM delivery methodology,Collaborate with other developers, business analysts and architects to plan, design, develop the JEE based applications and Micro services using Spring Boot
- Technical Experience : application development exp in Java 7/8, Spring Framework,Spring Boot following industry recognized software development life cycle- Experience with designing and developing micro services Restful based applications,Java 7, Java 8, functional aspects, Spring Framework It is important that the resources are familiar with the current Spring platform and its capabilities, Spring Boot, Spring IntegrationSpring Data, Swagger, Tomcat 8, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, Git, Mountebank, Postman/Newman
- Professional Attributes : Good Team Player, Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.