- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP PO/PI & APIs Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-15 Years of experience in SAP PI/PO/CPI Integration 2-Experience in Leading Integration solution, Defining Integration Architecture, solution to RFP 3-Should have project management and delivery experience in SAP implementation and support projects 4-A keen planner, strategist and implementer with demonstrated success in end-to-end Delivery management 5-Motivate team members and enabled them to take up new technical roles by re-skilling / up-skilling them
- Technical Experience : 1-Expert in designing the complex interfaces involving SAP PI Integration Mappings - Graphical, Java, and XSLT Adapter Modules, UDF 2- experience in PO BPM and BRM implementation 3-Understanding on the process of Interface Migration from SAP PI to SAP PO 4-Experienced/knowledge in EDI various formats- EDIFACT, ANSI, etc and SAP B2B Add On Knowledge/experience of SFDC, REST, OData adapters will be beneficial
- Professional Attributes : 1-Experience in conducting the training on SAP PI/PO 2-Exposure on Client communication, Team handling experience 3-Experience on execution of End to End solution on Integration 4-Expert in designing the complex interfaces using various SAP integration products and have high level understanding
- Additional Information : to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficienct
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.