- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Veeva CRM
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must have Lightning knowledge including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process etc Security Model, Data Model 2 Must have Hands on Customization Apex, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch and Schedule Apex 3 Must have Awareness of Application Migration Tools/Methods 4 Must have Awareness of Data Migration Apex Data Loader 5 Must troubleshoot and debug the code/issue with minimal supervision 6 Must create technical design from Functional design/Requirement
- Technical Experience : 1 Technical Delivery of Salesforce Build and Application Maintenance Projects 2 Technical Skills: Good to have CRM experience and salesforce certifications 3 Process: ITIL V3, Project Management, Agile etc 4 Automation: Come up with automation ideas and implement in the project
- Professional Attributes : 1 Project Management: End to end project management and resource Management 2 Resource need to handle stake holder management risk and issues management 3 reporting to Accenture and client stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : MInimum of 15 years regular education is needed
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.