- Role :Sales Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Visual Communication
- Good To Have Skills :Sales Enablement
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Make effective use of presentation techniques and visual cues to show how creative ideas will translate on an execution level Should have on hand experience in creating infographics Must have Advanced skills in PowerPoint for production of presentations and development of content graphics, graphs, etc Strong visualization skills, good knowledge on latest UI trends, techniques technologies with experience
- Technical Experience : 3 Minimum 4 years of experience in graphic design with Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign in a fast paced time-dependent environment Added advantage if Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, basic java script and Adobe Aftereffects, Premier
- Professional Attributes : 2 Good Written,Verbal Communication Skills Visual concepts into design compositions that show thoughtful use of color, typography, imagery and other visual elements Ability to create storytelling concepts visualizations for graphical representation from raw content Great experience in-UI trends
- Educational Qualification : 4 Graduate in any stream, BFA preferred, Certification from good design institute
- Additional Information : 5 Sensitivity to user-system interaction, Must have- MS powerpoint, Infographics, Adobe suite
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.