Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understanding the business requirement of the organization 2 Preparation of Blue print for implementing the project 3 Implementation of the project 4 Validate the reports requirements 5 Validate any changes in customize 6 Provide training to end-user 7 Sort out day to day queries of end users 8 Enhancement of the SAP for end user based on requirement
- Technical Experience : 1 Attend meetings with the client 2 Gather Information on their current business processes and prepare a document 3 Gather information on their business requirements and prepare 4 Data Mapping-Mapping the source data element for each data element in the target environment
- Professional Attributes : 5 Gap Analysis-finding the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes 6 Document on requirements gathered during workshops which is nothing but Business Blueprint 7 Functional testing and Integration Testing
8 Configure Global settings and Enterprise structure settings
- Additional Information : 9 Configure G/L, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting 10 Prepare End user training Document