- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Application Packaging
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Working knowledge and hands on experience with SCCM 2012 R2 / SCCM current Branch Working with WSUS to deliver Microsoft Patching across the desktop estate Provide mentoring and coaching to team members Responsible for writing and maintaining procedural and design documentation Analyze, optimize, and integrate applications and services Tier III support with in-depth knowledge of desktop/application troubleshooting Leads research and develop new technology, tools and scripts to support
- Technical Experience : Manage Upgrades 2012 to Current Branch or In-Console Upgrades or Client Agent Upgrades Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues Administer SCCM software delivery including various methods such as running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted and large-scale deployments Administer and support WSUS environment, including approving, testing, and deploying updates via WSUS in SCCM and troubleshooting failed updates; Perform general SCCM administration and tr
- Professional Attributes : Create, manage and administer: SCCM OSD deployment process including the driver library Deploying Operating System Images primarily Windows 10 via SCCM OSD Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and integrating with MDT o Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 image
- Educational Qualification : BE, BTech, MCA
- Additional Information : Adaptiva 1 Adaptiva Install Upgrade 2 Adaptiva Office configuration 3 Adaptiva Content Publishing
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.