- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Software Defined Network Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work as Subject Matter Expert of Network planning, design, build, test and deployment activities for Network Transformation projects Develop HLD/LLDs for Enterprise networks factoring in Customer requirements, scalability, adaptability and Industry best practices Develop equipment specifications, configurations and design documentation Assist with network testing proof-of-concept or network validation Occasionally assist with internal network technology initiatives Work with minimal dir
- Technical Experience : Technology Certifications: Cisco CCIE , CCNA Experienced on Network Convergence / Transformation projects involving integration of Voice, Video and Unified Messaging Services with the Core Data Network Understanding of SD-WAN concepts Viptela, Velo Cloud Deployment of SD WAN physical and virtual on sites and integration with Azure, AWS, etc Ability to configure and discuss Routing and Switching technologies, MPLS , Network Security, Data Center networks firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, load ba
- Professional Attributes : Hands on exposure to various monitoring tool from Cisco, HP Ability to configure Design and Deploy Cisco / switches/ routers/ Gateway Access, Distribution and Core layer, Ability to design and deploy High Availability Networks across Cisco or HP Aruba LAN and Velocloud / Viptela SD-WAN applian
- Educational Qualification : BE, BTech, MCA
- Additional Information : Knowledge about Security Architecture especially firewalls Knowledge of IPv6
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.