- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Hadoop
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Build, maintain and monitor large scale Big Data analytics pipelines B Demonstrate passion for quality and productivity by using efficient development techniques standards and guidelines by multi-tasking and prioritizing workload C Resource should be able to work as an individual contributor as well lead teams when required D Should be able to mentor junior members in the team by improving their skills and knowledge and have the ability to get things delivered
- Technical Experience : 1-Resource must have strong hands-on with relevant Spark-Scala experience of min 2 years in Apache Spark, Spark core, Spark SQL and Spark Streaming using Scala functional language, Hadoop 2-Resource should have good experience working in Big Data ecosystem which includes: Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Oozie or Airflow 3-Good to have experience working on AWS EMR Redshift, S3, Lambda, API Gateway , Python, Kafka, Elastic Search, Kibana
- Professional Attributes : 1-Resource should have good communication and presentation skills 2- Resource should have strong analytical skills and ability to lead team.3-Resource should have ability to design and develop workflows in Big data ideally with either Batch Processing and/or Stream processing
- Educational Qualification : Any BE/MBA/MCA graduates.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.