- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Amdocs CRM (Clarify),Java Deployment Technologies
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for Clarify delivery Perform enhancements and development on Amdocs CRM Clarify Ensure delivered product meets business and application requirements Perform development in Agile model Manage small to medium sized projects in accordance with established client processes and quality practices Support Product Owner / Scrum Master in story refinement
- Technical Experience : 4-8 years of experience in Amdocs Clarify CRM Development experience with Clear basic, Oracle PLSQL, Telco Cable, wireless or Mobile networks CRM Order Management Good to have experience in implementing E2E project in Agile Good to have knowledge in DevOps and Billing
- Professional Attributes : A Good communications skills B Should demonstrate leadership skills C Should possess analytical abilities D Agile certifications in ACP or Scrum master
- Educational Qualification : Must have any one of the following degrees B Tech, BE or MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.