- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle E-Business Payables
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Candidate should Provide functional and technical support to end users on Oracle Financial R12 B:Candidate should be able to Provide functional technical guidance to end user and resolve issues with various firm wide financial applications and systems used by finance accounting community C:Strong team player knowledge sharing, documenting practices, providing feedback D:Excellent problem solving skills ability to extract, facts and suggest the best possible solution
- Technical Experience : A:Candidate with around 12 years of experience Oracle Application implementation and support with 7 years of experience in Oracle Application implementation with India Localization B:Candidate should possess hands on experience in Oracle EBS Finance Modules Configuration General Ledger, SLA, Payables, Fixed Asset, Cash Management, SLA modules ,R12 implementation Upgrades C:Candidate should have Strong knowledge of Finance and Accounting process D:Strong Knowledge in Oracle R12 Modules AP, AR,
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills B: Resource should have good leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.