- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1.Offshore developer for projects working on PEGA 2.Interact with client wherever applicable to resolve technical queries 3.Build offshore PEGA knowledge within the team 4.Help Organization build overall PEGA BPM competency 5.Create value add to client through PEGA experience - partnering in new solutions, process improvements etc
- Technical Experience : Good Knowledge on Pega Marketing campaigns management Experience in defining strategies, campaigns, predictive and adaptive model Ready to work for L2 Support Analysis issue raised and provide fix for same Pega Framework exposure on Customer Service, Marketing Experience in performing impact analysis, application development, performance management
- Professional Attributes : 1 Knowledge of Telecom domain is good to have 2 Ability to work handle a team and drive items to closure 3 Take ownerships and ability to drive new initiatives 4 Certification is must : Pega Certified Senior System Architect PCSSA
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.