- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Need Oracle DBA having extensive knowledge in configuration installation of Oracle database As well as hands-on knowledge on Oracle PL/SQL programming b: Validate database design and adapt normalisation methods for improving performance c: Any tuning of database parameters and other techniques as needed d: Develop backup and recovery processes including performing such operations if need arises e: Provide database related consulting to application developers and architects during design
- Technical Experience : a-Performing upgrades of the database and software to new release levels b-Starting up and shutting down the database c-Managing the databases storage structures d-Managing users and security e-Managing schema objects, such as tables, indexes, and views f-Exposure of managing Oracle over Mainframes g-Experience in Application Development or Application Maintenance
- Professional Attributes : A: Having 1-3 years of experience in relational database design, with data modelling and in the build, performance tuning, implementation, housekeeping and live support of Oracle database system b-1-Good analytical skills 2-Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : A-BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.