- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO Spotfire
- Good To Have Skills :TIBCO BusinessWorks
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : TIBCO Platform :Required Technical Skills Strong working knowledge 3 to 7 Years in one or more of the following technology areas: TIBCO BW Business Works Version 5 and 6Knowledge of BW6 is must TIBCO EMS Enterprise Messaging System TIBCO HAWK TIBCO Plugins/Adapters NJAMS RTVIEW TIBCO MDM ELK Stackoptional DEVOPS Toolsoptional Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Gitlab etc
- Technical Experience : Required Technical Experience Installation, configuration, management, deployments, monitoring, performance tuning of Enterprise Topics and Message Queues Setup Load Balancing and Fault Tolerance for the Business Works Engines at runtime and use Message Selectors on Bridges to route the traffic as per business requirements Generate the Tibco Hawk Rule Bases for monitoring EMS, BW processes, TIBCO Adapters and log files Install, configure and test TIBCO EMS, TRA, Business Events, Activ
- Professional Attributes : Required Technical Skills Strong working knowledge 3 to 10 Years in one or more of the following technology areas: TIBCO BW Business Works Version 5 and 6Knowledge of BW6 is must TIBCO EMS Enterprise Messaging System TIBCO HAWK TIBCO Plugins/Adapters NJAMS RTVIEW TIBCO MDM ELK Stackoption
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Additional Information : 24/7 Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.