- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager,System Maintenance
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1. Knowledge of interaction between operating System and application package 2. Microsoft best practices for application packaging and configurations 3. Relational databases and some proficiency in SQL 4. InstallShield application configuration and deployment experience 5. Experience on SCCM patch management 6. Experience on OS Deployment, Monthly patching activity, software Deployment, Packaging, Automatic uninstallation of unused appln, customisation Report
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have good documentation skills 2 Good knowledge of Windows 7 / 10 operating system 3 Expert level knowledge on Application Packaging using PowerShell Script on Windows 10 platform using Admin Studio 4 Expert level knowledge on SCCM Application and Package Deployment 5 PowerShell, Batch and VB Scripting
- Professional Attributes : Good technical, communication and presentation skills. Ability to learn quickly Basic knowledge on Packaging Process and Scripting Intermediate level troubleshooting and need to work on any one of Software Distribution tool (SCCM 2007 /SCCM 2012 / Altiris / HPCAE.)
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.