- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Enovia
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Guiding the team in data migration into Enovia 2 Work closely with business partners to understand their business process and assist them with requirements definition and refinement 3 Strong Data Migration background is required 4 Should be responsible to handle design, development, and analysis and Delivery of the data migration requirements using ETL approach
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience on 3DEXPERIENCE data migration 2 Experienced in ETL 3 Must have Skills : 3DEXPERIENCE Data Migration 4 Good to Have Skills : Talend
- Professional Attributes : Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively Good Team management skills and work closely with other peers
- Educational Qualification : BE,/B Tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.