- Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals .
- Must Have Skills :SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI General Ledger
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: To Work as SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Module Consultant b: Conduct Client workshops on the SAP BPC Module c: Requirement gathering preparation of BBP, d: Configuration of BPC Module, Prepare Testing Scenarios and Test Scripts , Prepare Functional Specifications custom developed functionalities e: Prepare cutover strategies and issue resolution post Go Live
- Technical Experience : a: Must have 6-8 year of experience in SAP BPC module specially in Oil Gas industries b: Must have worked on SAP S/4 HANA c: Must have done 5 to 6 E2E implementation Project in SAP BPC module in a client facing role d: Deep understanding of BPC modules and its integration with BI and other SAP module
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong Communication documentation skill b: Team Player
- Educational Qualification : Must be CA/CS/ICWS/MCOM/BCOM/MBA-FIN
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.