- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Desktop Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Managing of clients Cloud environments Azure and demonstrate technical knowledge, required for supporting 24x7 environments Identify and deploy improvement areas on performance and cloud run cost
- Technical Experience : Good understanding across Cloud and Infrastructure components like VMs, Storage, Network, Data, Express route, S2S, P2S, Load balancers etc to implement Cloud Infrastructure as per design and support complex Azure cloud infrastructure
- Professional Attributes : Minimum 5 years of relevant experience on Infrastructure and Cloud technologis Minimum 3 years of experience on Azure based Cloud infrasturure
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standard
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.