- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/showback operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat OS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Assist Cloud Services Operations teams in trouble-shooting IaaS issues and implementing changes Manage IaaS capacity compute/storage/network in concert with Cloud Services Operations team Develop, track, and report KPIs associated with cloud system capacity CPU / memory / storage Implement DevOps best practices, optimizing configuration management and server deployment using automation Provide emergency response as needed to correct system failures Engage with service teams to ensure operationa
- Technical Experience : Experience in traditional IT/datacenter operations and tools Technical expertise in cloud design and development Cloud platform AWS, Azure, GCP, Private Cloud systems operations skills and certifications Azure IaaS and PaaS MS Windows/ Linux OS Administration, WSUS, Symantec AV, Cloud Operations Management, 24x7 infrastructure management and support Azure Active Directory Management, VNET, Subnets, Compute, Storage, Backup, etc skills Experience on RHEL/SuSe Linux with understanding of networkin
- Professional Attributes : 3 years in Infrastructure Engineering and Operations; 1 years of experience in a cloud environment 2 years of technical expertise in network/storage/compute Knowledge of orchestration, compute, storage, networking, database management and information security
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.