- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :AWS Administration,Linux Containers Administration,PostgreSQL Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provision PostgreSQL instances, both in clustered and standalone configurations Windows and Linux/ Unix Boxes Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases Prepare documentations and specifications Strong knowledge on hot stand by and warm stand by replication and MVCC, WAL configuration etc, Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary Collaborate with other team members
- Technical Experience : Knowledge of PostgreSQL features, such as its event scheduler, parameter configurations WAL file configurations/Replication Strong knowledge on performance tunning and query Optimization Strong knowledge on AWS services like EC2, RDS, Iam, Dynamo DB, Redshift, ELB S3 Strong proficiency in PostgreSQL database management Decent experience with recent versions of PostgreSQL versions: 11x,10x / 9x / 8x Releases etc,Understanding of postgreSQLs underlying structures, configuration files source cod
- Professional Attributes : Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills Experience with replication configuration in PostgreSQL Knowledge of standards and best practices in PostgreSQL Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements Knowledge of PostgreSQL features, such as its event scheduler, parameter configurations WA
- Educational Qualification : BE /B Tech/PG
- Additional Information : Candidate should have 8 Years working experience in PostgreSQL DB
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.