- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :AXWAY,EDI (Electronic Data Interchange),Service Management Governance,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a project environment 2 Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment 3 Excellent communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness 4 Strong organization skills with attention to detail 5 Thorough understanding of Communication Protocols like AS2, SFTP, FTP and Van communications 6 Extensive experience with standard EDI transactions sets including X12 Supply Chain documents Monitor and manage outage and other issue
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum of 5 years of experience with EDI/B2B platform application 2 Strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in configuration on Axway Interchange, Axway B2Bi and Axway CSOS 3 Experience working on Upgrades and Patching on UNIX OS level 4 Experience working with the enterprise service management ITIL processes Service, Incidents, Changes, Configuration items erformance troubleshooting tuning, Problem management, Automate common tasks, release upgrades, capacity management
- Professional Attributes : Perform incident management, change management, deployments and project activities Monitor and manage outage and other issues on global platform Axway TSIM for EDI admin, deploy, implement, patch, HA environment, New application and partner on boarding activities Incident mgmt, change mgmt
- Educational Qualification : BTech/BE - Computers
- Additional Information : AWS, Azure, DevOps, Python and Shell Scripting would be added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.