- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : In depth of Windows Active Directory ADFS Experience of managing multiple versions of Windows platform Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills Technical documentation skills Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Technical Experience : Knowledge on the replication process, workflow in details and should be able to explain the architecture Knowledge about troubleshooting ADDS/AD LDS Replication Understanding about Kerberos and KDC, types of tickets and should be able to explain how Kerberos authentication works how NTLM authentication works Understanding a network trace to troubleshoot Kerberos and NTLM issues Understand the structures in the Kerberos Authentication that are seen in the network trace Understand how the
- Professional Attributes : Should be able to configure CA hierarchy and known issues surrounding it and CA migrations scenarios Should know different methods of requesting certificate and troubleshoot failures Should know how SSL / TLS works and be able to analyze Network Traces for the same Should know about Smart Card
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.