- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Wireless Technologies Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Perform assessments of client network environments, identify gaps and performance improvement opportunities based on leading industry practices Technical Support for major incident bridges Review/approve Critical changes respect to Enterprise Data Centers/Critical Sites Vulnerability Review and Remediation with OEMs Work with clients to develop network strategies for architecture and engineering solutions from concept through implementation Assess, Review the network design and implement
- Technical Experience : Develop network detailed designs in the following areas: software defined networking, network segmentation, network access control, network security and cloud networking components Analyze and provide recommendations for emerging network technologies Implement network infrastructures solutions hands-on engineering, configuration, testing, deployment and initial support Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients Review and develop internal white papers and knowledge capita
- Professional Attributes : Proven ability to work independently and as a team member Proven ability to lead teams and develop network analysts, consultants and engineers Proven analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills Good communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum of 10 years of experience in network infrastructure solutions architecture, engineering, im
- Additional Information : Desired vendor certifications are strongly preferred eg, CCIE, CCNP, CCDP and others
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.