- Role :Cloud Svc Del & Assurance
- Role Description :TBD
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management,Six Sigma and Analytics
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for the delivery of, Incident, Problem, Change Configuration Management Point of contact for the Clients, Service Delivery Managers and Delivery teams Perform an operational Service Management tasks as and when required Responsible to ensure Quality Assurance for all the Service Management Tasks and Operations Responsible to perform Quality audits and drive action items with SDMs and Domain Leads Identify, investigate and resolve client Service Management issues eg ensuring
- Technical Experience : Ability to co-ordinate with multiple teams across all domains Has managed atleast 2 of the SM processes E2E Has applied best practices in daily operations Good Communication Skills Open to working in 247 environment Has hands on experience of doing quality audits and driving action items to closure Prompt and Proactive
- Professional Attributes : Understanding of Cloud environment ISO 20001 Implementation experience Six Sigma, Lean Trained/ Certified Hands on experience in working in a multi-client environment Has worked on Automations initiatives Hands on experience in Service NOW
- Educational Qualification : ITIL V3 Foundation certification ITIL V3 Intermediate certification at least 2 modules preferably
- Additional Information : Work closely with the Service Delivery Manager to identify and implement Service Improvements demo
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.