- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to provide complete design for a full circle 2 Have experience in both IP and Optical skills 3 To act SME for all design related parameters, IP, Optical, protocol, services 4 Ability to manage the migration scenarios and manage the migration 5 Ability to track the project schedule and work with all stake holders 6 To act as migration manager 7 Good in troubleshooting 8 Good experience on Telecom technologies
- Technical Experience : IP Networks - Routers ASR 900 or 9000 - Protocols ISIS, BGP - Vendors Cisco, Huawei, Alcatel / Nokia, Juniper Optical - DWDM Huawei, CIENA, ECI, Tellabs - ADM ECI, TEJAS, Huawei - PTN ECI, Huawei, CIENA
- Professional Attributes : 1 Design experience 2 Multi Vendor experience
- Educational Qualification : BE / Diploma
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.