Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :No Function Specialty,No Technology Specialty,SAP HANA
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Responsible for planning and execution of cutover activities and associated system outages
b Develop Cutover Approach, Cutover Plan steps and link interdependencies Plan, prepare and execute Data
- Technical Experience : a Trial Conversions as well as final conversion during go-live Leading the design and implementation of a detailed cutover plan, including hour by hour activities, coordinating resources floorwalkers, application support, vendors etc
- Professional Attributes : a Min 15-18 years of experience in IT Projects as a Deployment/Cutover Manager
b Engaged on large, medium or complex projects involving large scale integration, testing, data migration mobile technology
- Educational Qualification : Graduate