- Role :Cloud Technical Architecture Delivery
- Role Description :Accountable for the technical aspects of solution delivery and implementation through to successful live operations. Ensures the realisation of the solution architecture, making sure it is operable & cost-effective. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Account Delivery Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Delivery
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Overall experience more than 20 years 2 We are looking to hire delivery leaders who have more than 5 years of experience in managing end to end delivery of large and complex Infrastructure Outsourcing programs for our India delivery centers 3 For this role, we are looking for professional who have technical/Operational expertise in managing Remote Infrastructure Support 4 This position is a key leadership role and will require experience in client management including participation governan
- Technical Experience : 1 Proven experience in offshore delivery including Experience in Project governance, Crisis and Escalation management 2 End to end management of IO delivery for a global client including onshore and offshore teams 3 Financial Management should have experience of managing project financials including cost take out initiatives 4 Good Understanding of Automation, Analytics, Infrastructure Tools and Quality processes 5 Complex Problem Solving skills Look at areas that impact availability / per
- Professional Attributes : 1 Managing 24x7 delivery Operations 2 People Management - Recruit, motivate and develop highly skilled staffs that focuses on service delivery of key performance metrics as per the client contract 3 Manage Daily Operations, - Analyze service performance data Analytical skills and drive initiatives
- Educational Qualification : BE/ B Tech or any other recognized degree
- Additional Information : 1 Experience in tier 1 IT Service Provider organizations 2 Onsite experience in any
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.