- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Informatica MDM
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Performs a key Design Or Development role in the area of MDM using any of Informatica b.Understanding requirements,performing vendor and product evaluations, mentoring team, deliver PoCs or solutions,training and documentation c.Establishing environments d.Good understanding of key Data management and BI trends and Tools e.Experience in Estimation,assets, Accelerators development
- Technical Experience : a.Should have 4 Years of Exp in Informatica MDM b.Knowledge of basic Data Architecture principles, Data Management, Data quality c.Exposure to any one of Industry like Finance,Communication and Telco, Resources,Health and Public Services, Products
- Professional Attributes : a.Client Facing Consulting experience b.Excellent Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15yrs Fulltime education
- Additional Information : Must have Informatica PowerCenter,Informatica Domain Database Admin,Talend ETL,IBM DataStage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.