- Role :Deployment Lead
- Role Description :Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planing, scheduling, budgetting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Must Have Skills :SAP EHS Regulatory Compliance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must have experiences in Waste basic data, Waste master data, Disposal processing, Disposal documents, Report creation, Waste Tracking Compliance, Material Flow and Waste Quantity Tracking 2 Must have experiences on Access product compliance, Access component compliance, Access Basic Material compliance scenarios and maintain regulatory authorities and REACH compliance 3 Must have experiences on Product Safety, WWI templates and Report shipping
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have skills on Blueprinting, conduct workshops, product configuration, functional specifications, test scripts, client coordination, support for managing the implementation etc 2 Should have a solution-building mindset using IT components and methodologies Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/processes through meetings and discussions 3 Must have experiences on interface/EDI and work flows
- Professional Attributes : 1 5 years experience in SAP EHS with one full time implementation in waste management 2 Must have core knowledge on Waste generation and disposal process 3 Good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.