- Role :Translator
- Role Description :Provide language translation support services across technology programs and projects using strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must Have Skills :Japanese
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Japanese Translators with 1-6 years of experience The candidate should have a certification from a recognized school / organization Exposure to at least one Industry domain preferred like Telecom , Media and Entertainment, Banking , Insurance etc Flexibility to work on document translation or tickets Communicate to Users through conference calls Exposure to at least one translation tool Resource certification level N3
- Technical Experience : MS Office and Translation tools like SYSTRAN, Trados are an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : The resource required good communication in Japanese and English language Providing demos in Japanese language is an added advantage
- Educational Qualification : Any degree with Japanese language N3 certification is mandatory
- Additional Information : General shift / Shift B is required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.