Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities Billing
- Good To Have Skills :SAP for Utilities
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Resolving the tickets based on the agreed TAT in contract 2 Resolving user issue and support them on daily operational tasks 3 Perform functional configuration for business requirement 4 Perform the enhancement and changes 5 Propose the solution as part of global template and Recommend the architectural or business changes
- Technical Experience : 1: Classic ABAP: Reports, ALVs, module Pool, Smart-forms, Scripts, PWB, interfaces 2: ISU Billing experience of 4-5 years
- Professional Attributes : 1: SAP-Utilities technical knowledge for modules Device Management, FICA, Billing Invoicing 2: good command over web-UI related development and analysis Must know links between ISU and CRM
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree