- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Golden Gate Middleware
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsibilities 6 years of experience in Oracle Database administration 3 years hands on experience with Oracle Golden Gate in a production environment, with direct experience in installation, setup, modification and troubleshooting Perform database tuning and performance monitoring, Implement / manage data retention and data lifecycle management Provide guidance and solutions to ensure effective and efficient backup and recovery for the Oracle database environments Create and support databases required for development, testing and production usages Essential Qualifications 6 Years current hands-on experience operationally supporting Oracle RDBMS to include Oracle 11g R2 and 12c Very Good Exprience on Oracle RAC, Oracle DataGuard, Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN Very good knowledge in Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris with scripting Good exposure with respect to OEM Patch Management and Version Control Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills Desired Qualification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.