- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :AWS DynamoDB
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : DynamoDB Table Creation, Data insertion, all admins and operations features - Platform NoSQL Tables Add/Delete/Update new items/Attributes to the table Managing table items deletion through TTLTime to Live feature Import Table data from other sources such as S3, EMR, Redshift and RDS Table Export to CSV file or S3, EMR, Redshift, RDS Create DynamoDB Alarms to trigger the event to monitor READ Capacity, WRITE Capacity, all Throttle events, System Error, User Error etc Managing Auto Scaling and adjusting DynamoDB READ and WRITE Capacity limits Creating Table IndexesLSI-Local Seconday Index and GSI-Global Secondary Index and dropping the indexes Managing DynamoDB Triggers through Lambda Function Managing DynamoDB table direct access from Phone or Web through Federated access and SAML Tagging the Table to track DynamoDB level spending or other admim/operational requirements Managing DAXDynamoDB Accelerator In-Memory Cache Creating new Cache, managing Security groups, changing Cache VM ty
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.