- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialty,Oracle HCM Cloud Core HR
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Candidate should be able to work closely with customers to understand their business requirements and tailor HCM Fusion solutions to their needs 2 Candidate should be able to use a functional specification and create technical specs and build code as per requirements 3 Candidate should have experience in working across different technical workstreams for RICEW development eg Interfaces, Reports, Conversions, Workflows 4 Candidate should be familiar with test planning, execution and test re
- Technical Experience : 1 Overall 15 years of experience 2 Techno-Functional Consultant, Excellent Project Management Skill 3 Oracle HCM Cloud Functional: Global HR, Compensation, Absence Management, Benefits Administration, Profile Management, Performance, Goals, Talent Review, Succession Management, Learning, Payroll, Security Oracle HCM Cloud Technical: Reporting OTBI, BI Publisher, Dashboards, Personalizations, Data Migration, Integrations HCM Extracts, Web Services, including ADP/Payroll, PaaS, Fast Formula, PL/S
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate should be experienced in code migration and release management processes 2 Candidate should be able to manage large teams 3 Candidate should have ability to hold demos, functional and technical discussions with onshore teams including end customer
- Educational Qualification : 1 B E or MCA
- Additional Information : 1 Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation certification is added advantage 2 Good communication 3 leadership
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.