- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Candidates must apply knowledge of Salesforce technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to bring the value add to the client 2:Should Drive the calls with onshore/client team, presenting demos, defect resolution 3: Technical Design/Solution and develop based on the client requirement and involve in end-to-end from analysis, design, develop, implementation quality assurance, to deliver and maintenance of the project 4: Technical Lead and developer on Salesforce technology
- Technical Experience : 1:Should have Hands on Experience on Lightening, Apex Classes , Trigger , Visual force and other configuration item related to Cases, Email to Case, Email Services 2:Experience in both Configuration Customization along with Integration experience 3:Should have experience on REST/SOAP Integration 4:Good Knowledge on Forcecom platform Database model 5 : Should know the debugging techniques and tools to be used for debugging
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good in Leadership and communication skills 2: Development and Analytical Skills 3: Candidate should have Experience of 4 to 5 years 4 : Flexibility to work in shifts if required
- Additional Information : Shift timing 10:30am to 8:00PM might need to extend if project demands
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.