- Project Role : Cloud Operations Architect
- Project Role Description : Analyze client requirements and optimize Cloud services architecture for performance and cost. Develop and own the technical roadmap for relevant service lines and backlog to ensure consistent architecture. Deliver an optimized infrastructure services design leveraging public, private, and hybrid Cloud architectures and services. Act as subject matter expert for the client as related to technical architecture aspects of infrastructure services.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Ansible
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Lead SCCM deployment team in offshore to handle application deployment SEP, FireEye project b Responsible for Software Packaging and deployment c Act as a point of contact for onshore/client and need to attend meetings with client and share deployment progress d Willingness to learn and support legacy applications/tools e Responsible for proper escalation, communications, and management of production system problems f Ability to train less experienced staff is required g Excellent communicati
- Technical Experience : a Software Deployment Process Knowledge on SCCM 2012/1606/SCCM1808 and with Good knowledge on Mass Software Distribution, Collection Creation and Managing Advertisements b In-depth understanding of all SCCM concepts like SCCM Roles, Boundary configuration, site assignment, Client installations etc c Trouble Shooting on SCCM Distribution failures and Validating Packaged Applications for Deployment Readiness d Scripting experience like VB Script and PowerShell, net etc e Knowledge on SCCM SQL Data
- Professional Attributes : a Candidates must be able to speak clearly and communicate effectively both verbally as well as in a written format Email, Reports, etc b Prior experience in either leading or supporting one or more SCCM deployment projects is essential c Candidate should be flexible in terms of shifts rotational
- Educational Qualification : a A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunicat
- Additional Information : a Have flexible working hours to be available to support team when needed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.