- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Essbase
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Technical Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Hands on working experience with Planning Essbase and EPMA Classic is a must B:Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Planning business rules integration etc C:Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Essbase ASO BSO Calculation Scripts Rules MDX Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management HFM business rules integration et
- Technical Experience : A:Good Knowledge in Hyperion Essbase/planning and HPCM and FDMEE version 11124 with at least 2 implementations B: HHave past experience in creating and supporting Essbase/planning and HPCM applications in EPMA environment, creating task flow C: Candidate with DRM and ODI working knowledge would be preferred
- Professional Attributes : A: resource should have good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.