- Role :Sales Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Review GOLD and PLATINUM client visit agenda and ensure alignment of content and messaging to client visit objective to maximize outcomes b:Provide leadership briefing on key client visits c:Play the role of visit anchor and be the story teller/ presenter for one or more sessions d: Discuss client issues and coordinate discussion towards a solution during client visits
- Technical Experience : a: Plan and execute continuous improvement activities towards improving customer visit experience b: Drive initiatives and activities leading to origination c: Run DT sessions for clients during client visits d: Enable feedback loop to drive asset refresh, and improved story-telling e:Drive client visits related data analysis and reporting f: Provide guidance/ leadership support for other junior team members on visit planning and related activities
- Professional Attributes : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.