- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Cisco Routing and Switching Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Cisco CCNP/CCIE Certification Mandatory with 5 years of experience as L3,Strong hands on experience in Network Security,Strong hands-on experience on Cisco Network Hardware like Cisco Nexus switches, Classic switches, Cisco ISR/ASR Routers, Cisco ASA/CP firewalls, Riverbed WAN Optimizers, Cisco and Aruba Autonomous/Lightweight Access Points Cisco and Aruba Wireless LAN Controllers Hands-on experience in troubleshooting routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, PBR and BGP and multicast
- Technical Experience : Hands-on experience in troubleshooting routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, PBR and BGP and multicast Exposure on Tunneling Protocols IPSEC/GRE,Hands-on experience in some of or all following areas: VSS, Data Center Technologies, HSRP, QoS, VoIP Cisco/Avaya, DMVPN, SSL VPN/IPsec VPN, Wireless technologies, DHCP management, Firewall skills, IPS/IDS, Internet proxy, F5 Load Balancers, SDWAN, MPLS services framework and TACACS/RADIUS Servers Perform or participate in complex maintenance or depl
- Professional Attributes : Ability to perform TCP/IP Network traces/packet captures with solid experience interpreting results using APCON, Wireshark and other related technologies Should be able to efficiently and effectively recommend and execute workarounds to restore disrupted services by following standard and predefines
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Good written and verbal communications skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.