- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Smart Grid Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Automation in Systems Integration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Developing Ansible Core Playbooks - Development of Orchestration workflows using Ansible Tower - Shell Scripting - Working Knowledge on Ansible Tower APIs - Knowledge on Infrastructure Automation - Cross Platform Integration
- Technical Experience : - Developing Splunk Dashboards, Reports - Performing Splunk Power User Tasks
- Professional Attributes : - PowerShell Scripting for Infrastructure Automation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.