- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Management and maintenance of the LAN / WAN / MAN environment Delivering and establishing projects related network implementation for clients and internal teams Provide Level-2 support and troubleshooting of the network issues with respect to the projects/inte
- Technical Experience : Strong technical knowledge on troubleshooting Cisco routers, switches and firewallsPIX ASA Exposure on configuring and troubleshooting switching environment with STP, VTP, HSRP and other switching technologies Good knowledge in routing protocols like EIGRP, BGP and OSPF Hands on experience on any of the firewalls like PIX, ASA or Netscreen Experience in Netscreen and ASA firewalls will be an added advantage Good Aptitude to troubleshoot complex Network issues required Hands on exper
- Professional Attributes : Proven ability to manage own workload, priorities deadlines Support all activities executed by cross location support teams Proven ability to work with vendors to resolve issue within timelines Experience in understanding detailed solution design documents diagrams Working Knowledge in Microso
- Educational Qualification : Diploma/BE/BTech in EC/IT/CS
- Additional Information : Industry certifications : CCNA mandatory or CCNP Knowledge of ITIL will be added advantage Authen
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.