- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :nCino
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : As an nCino tech lead/senior developer should be able to do hands on work in a: nCino config and customizations b: nCino build and deployment activities c: DevOps tool for Continuous build and continuous deployments d: SFDC and nCino Defect fixes, code review activities e: Sprint execution and Agile activities
- Technical Experience : Experience in a: nCino config and customization build b: Deployment activities, familiarity with devOps tool sets c: Datapiler, flowsum etc d: SFDC build and deploy skills
- Professional Attributes : As nCino TechLead/ Sr Developer, should be able to a: Manage DC and guide other nCino and SFDC developers b: analyze requirements and design and develop solutions c: perform technical review and ensure quality
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.