- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1. Define design and architecture leveraging Mule API Anypoint Platform, elucidate requirements and define the Mule Flows, 2. Define and anticipate NFR and their impact on Design3. Stake holder management4. E2E exposure on design and development
- Technical Experience : 1. Exposure to the following technologies: Mule Anypoint Platform, J2EE Architecture, Maven, Jenkins, Apache Camel
- Professional Attributes : • 12 yrs of IT experience,Expert in Mule ESB with min 3 yr of experience,5 yrs of exposure in integration domain,exposure to Mule v4 is a plus,exposure to CloudHub.• Expert in CI CD tools like Jenkins,Git,Nexus.• Mule Certifications MCD associate level,MCD professional level,MCA Solution Design
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.