- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Financial Services Collection & Disbursement
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Experience in Insurance Policy billing concepts at least two line of business PC, Life, Health etc b:Experience in FS-CD End to end implementation experience Minimum 2 c:Experience in FS-CD Requirement Gathering, conducting workshops, General design, Detailed design, system Build Configurations d:Experience in writing Functional specifications e:e:Experience in FS-CD Functional Configuration, Design across all FS-CD Processes Master data, Postings and documents, Deferral Installment plans
- Technical Experience : a:Experience in FS-CD Functional Configuration, Design across all FS-CD Processes Master data, Postings and documents, Deferral Installment plans, Payment plans, Dunning , Incoming payments, RETURNS, Direct debit, Disbursements, Clearing, Closing operations, Manual processes and collection agency b:Experience in FS-CD along with Subledger concepts Shadow G/L c:Experience in Data migration d:Experience in FS-CD Testing Batch
- Professional Attributes : 1:Resource should have good communication skills to clearly communicate with clients and vendor team 2:Should have good analytical skills to quickly identify and resolve production issues with good turn around time 3:Should be able to work together as a team and be a good team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.