- Role :Scrum Master
- Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Must Have Skills :Agile Process Coaching
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Scrum XP)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Candidates would be part of a team responsible for enabling Agile in various SAP projects include: -Preparing artifacts that can be used by various SAP project teams -Conducting training to enable people in Agile -Provide Agile Coaching to teams whenever required -Conduct assessment of projects from time to time and suggest improvement areas if required
- Technical Experience : 1-Should have working experience of 7-10 years as SAP Functional Consultant Any module 2-Good understanding of the SAP product categories and technology -Proficiency in scrum and scrum ceremonies -Working knowledge of various estimation Techniques Planning Poker, Magic Estimation -Knowledge of working on any ALM tool -Scrum Alliance certification A-CSM or ScrumOrg certification PSM II
- Professional Attributes : Analytical,logical skills,verbal/written communication skills -Candidates with previous exp of working in SAP Activate project can also apply -Knowledge of working on SOLMAN is desired
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Dallas
Products Digital Commerce Consultant
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.