- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :IBM Websphere Administration,Websphere Application Server & Portal Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Skills - IIS, Websphere, Messaging queue manager, IBM DataPower, UNIX/Linux web servers, Message Brokers/Interchange Servers Main Activities - Install, configure, tune and support WebSphere and other middleware components Setup load balancing, clustering, and failover Develop automation tools for Password management, Monitoring, Configuration and Deployment Assist application and testing teams Work with Vendor Support to assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Technical Experience : Main Activities - Install, configure, tune and support WebSphere and other middleware components Setup load balancing, clustering, and failover Develop automation tools for Password management, Monitoring, Configuration and Deployment Assist application and testing teams Develop support documentation and train team members Ability to analyze Performance and capacity reports and recommend tuning opportunities On call to support staff in case of issues
- Professional Attributes : 4 to 5 Years
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Policy
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.