- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM Sterling Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Provide support for IBM Sterling Commerce Order Management System and other custom applications b: Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management c: Defect Analysis and should provide resolution for recurring issues d:Provide technical and functional expertise to drive and resolve issues e:Should be able to drive automations and bridges during critical issues f: Ability to work collaboratively with a global team
- Technical Experience : a: Good knowledge of Sterling Commerce and its customizations b: knowledge of Java and Rest webservices c: Oracle DB d: Unix Shell Scripting knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a: 3 to 6 years of hands on experience on Sterling Commerce - Order Management System OMS b: Experience working in Production Support project c: Should possess strong debugging and communication skills d: Exposure to Retail domain will be an added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.