- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI Accounts Payable
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Planning, monitoring, and managing all development tasks b Create development standards and checklists c Supervising, problem solving, and coaching of team members d Liase with functional team and business users to define development requirements e Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report / interface / enhancement / form to solve complex business problems based on end-user functional requirements f Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification
- Technical Experience : a technical proficiency with at least 1 full lifecycle SAP implementation/support and 2 years of industry and/or consulting experience b At least 1 years of SAP experience implementing SAP FICA c Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Professional Attributes : a Should be well versed with SAP standards and best practices b Should have worked in both Implementation and Support projects c Excellent written and verbal communication skills d Working Knowledge of SAP S 4 Hana e Should have work experience of 4 years
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.