- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Work on low level design, application build and defect fixes per the business/ functional requirements b Create automated unit test cases c Adhere to the defined coding standards Where possible, recommend best practices to the lead in-charge d Perform peer review of teams build deliverables e Application support may be part of the responsibility during the Post-Go Live Support phase
- Technical Experience : a 4 years of proven work experience on Core Java and associated frameworks or APIs in Java 8 b 2 years of experience on Kafka APIs specifically Consumer API, Producer API, Consumer API and Stream API c 1 year of experience creating or configuring Topics d 3 years of experience writing automated unit and functional test cases e 2 years of experience on Micro Services, API development or REST API f 1 years of experience on Spring Framework and Spring Boot preferred g 1 years of experience on monit
- Professional Attributes : a Candidate should be a good team player b Candidate should also demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.