- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Workday US Payroll
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use the methodology on implementation of projects b: Analyze Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing configuration C: Resolve functional issues and understand and implement complex business rules
- Technical Experience : a: Experience in implementing, configuring and supporting Payroll for US Canada UK France B: Understands Workday security domains and how to maintain security on business processes a: Good exposure to GDPR requirements b: Good understanding of the year end activities payroll administrative responsibilities c: Experience in creating custom reports
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization b: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : a: Certification in Workday HCM Principal b: Certification in Workday Payroll Consulting Core
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.