- Role :Test Architect
- Role Description :Develop strategic plans for testing efforts. Advise the customer on innovative testing products and solutions. Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies, processes and tools across the engagement. Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects.
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,Digital Video Solutions,JEE Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Own the major and minor architectural enhancements and changes with foresight for scalabilty Understanding OTT requirements and translating them into robust technical architecture design Leverage the best technologies to improve efficiency and acalability of Over the top TV platform Responsible for the Quality of code in terms of correctness,reliability, security and ease of maintenance
- Professional Attributes : Overall 8-13 years of IT Development and Architecture experience with Java, Microservices with media space and multimedia technologies with a particular focus on production, OTT, VOD, workflow and media management and video transcoding, media streaming and content distribution on the internet
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.